Saratoga Wash Lounge – Tan
The Saratoga Wash Lounge is designed for your client with extreme comfort in mind. Its rounded shape is the result of advanced technology and its padding has been created using expanded polyurethane moulding. The Saratoga Wash Lounge is upholstered in fire-retardant medical grade vinyl. The rear cover is made of stainless steel with an adjustable black ceramic bowl with tilt mechanism.
Simple, smooth, and space conscious, this shampoo unit is designed for the new upcoming salons or for upgrading your current shampoo area.
The tapware is Australian Certified and Watermark approved that has been rigorously tested for product quality, including health and safety, and warranted that it is fit for purpose.
We also recommend the Ottoman Empire (sold separately) to compliment this shampoo unit.
Also available in Black.
- Structure – 5 Years
- Vinyl – 2 Years
- Tapware – 1 Year
Download the Product Specification Sheet below for more information on this product.
- Plywood structure with metal reinforcement
- Ceramic wash basin with tilt mechanism
- Stainless steel pedestal
- Chair upholstered with premium quality tan medical grade vinyl
- High density foam for extra comfort
- Elegant and compact design
- Can wash from back or side of unit
- Includes Australian approved watermarked tapware
We recommend the Ottoman Empire to compliment this shampoo unit.
- Height: 96cm
- Width: 62cm
- Length: 110cm