Gradient Medi Tilt Table
Medical Grade (ARTG Listed)
Therapeutic Tilt Tables are primarily used in the acute phase of rehabilitation following trauma for example Spinal Cord Injury or Traumatic Brain Injury, in ICU’s, for functional rehabilitation of handicapped or disabled patients and in cardiac assessments.
This item is only available in Navy Blue.
- 3 x adjustable belts
- Adjustable foot plate
- Adjustable active table
Manufacturer Certification: CE, FDA, ISO9001-2008, ISO13485-2007
Upholstery: Heavy duty PVC vinyl that is fire, stain, mildew, oil, water and wear resistant.
*This item is registered on the ARTG and has TGA approval.
- Structure – 5 Years
- Vinyl – 2 Years
- Electrics – 2 Years
- 2 Electric motors to support hi-low and tilting functions.
- Lift for hight height variation & tilting by double foot switches.
- Adjustable tilting featuring single motor and double gas struts
- Angle adjustable from 0 to 85 degrees
- Length: 194cm
- Width: 64cm
- Height adjustable: 59 – 104cm
- Loading Weight 180kg
- Padding Thickness: 5cm
- Foam Density: 36gsm
- Table Dead Weight: 120kg