Paragon 2 Sec. Medi
The Paragon 2 Sec has always been a popular model as the classic dual lift construction offers excellent stability through all ranges of height adjustment. Featuring twin gas strut head section operation, four retractable heavy duty castors, and four large pad levelling feet, combine to make the Paragon 2 Sec a perfect choice for any clinic, medical department or private practice.
Manufacturer Certification: CE, FDA, ISO9001-2008, ISO13485-2007
Upholstery: Heavy duty PVC vinyl that is fire, stain, mildew, oil, water and wear resistant.
*This item is registered on the ARTG and has TGA approval.
• Electric Hi Lo operation by foot switch
• Sleek design with rounded frame legs for safety
• Minimum height 50cm to maximum height 90cm in 30 seconds
• Adjustable head section through dual gas operated struts from -20o to +80o
• Head section has face hole and plug
• Adjustable feet for uneven surfaces
• 7.5cm castors for safety and mobility
• Retractable dual locking castors on all 4 corners
• T Motion motor
• Padding thickness 5cm
• Foam Density: 36g/m2
- Height: 48 – 90 cm
- Width: 71 cm
- Length: 195 cm
- Head section length: 68cm
- Leg section length: 124cm
- Lifting capacity: 220 kg
- Loading weight of the seating surface: 250 kg